Contact Chime Customer Service
Chime Phone Numbers and Emails
Can I Contact Chime?
Most Popular Number:
|Total calls: 4 644||Issues resolved: 127||Last call: Dec 7, 2023|
How Can I Speak to a Live Person at Chime Customer Service?
You can call the Chime customer service number at 1-844-244-6363. Once you call, you will be prompted to enter your Chime account number or social security number. Then, you will be connected with a live customer service agent who can assist you with any questions or issues you may have with your Chime account.
Can I Contact Chime Customer Support via Chat?
You can contact Chime customer support via chat by logging into your Chime account on the official r website or app and clicking on the "Support" or "Contact Us" button. From there, you may start a chat conversation with a customer service representative. The chat function is available 24/7.
What Is the Chime Customer Service Phone Number?
The Chime customer service phone number is 1-844-244-6363. The customer service team is available 24/7 to assist you.
How Good is Chime's Customer Service?
They promised me that they would not lock my account and they did
Customer person was helpful as I am new it’s still a little trying to figure everything out. The conversation was helpful I’ll have to work through the process.
Cannot sign in
They left me on hold. The person I talk to didn’t get nothing settled. He sent me to another person when I start telling her she hung up on me really *** and they took my money.
My wallet was stolen and the system kept asking me for the last four digits of my card. I asked to speak to a real person via email and the system kept asking me for the last four digits of my card. Needles to say I can't use them anymore and the sad part of it is I just started a new job yesterday.
Summary of Chime Customer Service Calls
Top Reasons of Customers Calls
Consumers Call the Most From
Why Do People Call Chime?
- “Money stolen from account”
- “Open a new account”
- “Lost card and can't access account”
- “I need a new card”
- “I lost my card”
- “Card issues”
Request for Information Question:
- “Need to speak with a live agent”
- “Trying to find out if my friend that recommended me to Chime and myself get $100 apiece”
- “How can I overdraft my card?”
Payments and Charges Question:
- “My deposit hasn't been posted yet”
- “Debit card account”
- “Has my dirert deposit been set up”
Activation/ Cancellation Question:
- “Ii want canceled automatic payments”
- “Activate my account”
- “Wanna activate one of my old cards?”
Return/ Replace Question:
- “Change my phone number and email”
- “Someone change my phone number it was not me”
- “I need to change my phone number”
Product/ Service Question:
- “Personal loan”
Shipping and Delivery Question:
- “Have not received my chime credit card builder”
- “Why can now what time you guys get the check on the 1of the moth”
- “Check never received”
- “To get a refund of my money that was taken”
- “Customer service”
- “Customer service phone”
- “Customer service reason of my call”
- “Yeah, I join Chime because he said that I would get my check two days earlier and I get paid tomorrow but I still haven't received anything on my card yet”
- “To see when I get paid”
- “I dint get my paycheck”
Website/ Application Question:
- “To see if my application has been received yes”
- “Website is stuck ping pongs back n forth between submit and solve puzzle tried many times”
- “Yeah, I've been taking money from me”
- “Spot me”
- “Pw issues”