Chime Phone Numbers and Emails

Legal
Media
Affiliates, Press Inquiries
Is this your business?
More phone numbers and emails Less phone numbers and emails

Chime Customer Service Overview

• Chime Customer Service is rated at 2 out of 5. Consumers who contact the company are mostly dissatisfied. More commonly used way of contact is by phone.

Source Distribution
    87% phone 13% email
  • The best phone number to call Chime is 8442446363. 85% of consumers used this number to address their issues and concerns. It is also considered the best number to call, as 67% of customers reported contacting a real person successfully.

• The average hold time is less than 1 minute. The longest wait times are on Thursday, while the shortest are on Sunday. The average call time is 5 minutes.

• Be prepared for the call as Chime may ask you for the following information to identify you as a customer: first and last name, social security number or phone number.

View full overview ›

Can I Contact Chime?

Most Popular Number:

(844) 244-6363
Total calls: 6 667 Issues resolved: 159 Last call: Jun 20, 2024

You can call the Chime customer service number at 1-844-244-6363. Once you call, you will be prompted to enter your Chime account number or social security number. Then, you will be connected with a live customer service agent who can assist you with any questions or issues you may have with your Chime account.

You can contact Chime customer support via chat by logging into your Chime account on the official r website or app and clicking on the "Support" or "Contact Us" button. From there, you may start a chat conversation with a customer service representative. The chat function is available 24/7.

The Chime customer service phone number is 1-844-244-6363. The customer service team is available 24/7 to assist you.

PissedConsumer Club

Poor
Jonathan G Whv
Fraudulent dispute process
stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating

Hello. My card was stolen and used fraudulently, making multiple unauthorized transactions that added up to around $1900.

I have tried using your dispute system and talking to customer service, but it continues to get me nowhere. The disputes get denied within a day, which tells me that you aren't actually investigating anything. This doesn't even meet the bare minimum that Visa requires. Additionally, your customer service department is not helpful to those who actually have issues.
I'm writing you this email today to let you know that I would like to speak to someone at Chime with actual authority to handle my situation.

I won't accept any generic response from your automated system. I simply want the money that was fraudulently taken from me returned to my account.
I'm going to give you guys a maximum of five business days from when I'm sending this email to get back to me.

If I don't hear from you, I will have to contact my state representative, the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau, the FTC, and the Federal Reserve. I'll also be speaking to some attorneys to discuss my legal options, including arbitration with AAA.

Greisy V Hfm
Perdi mi targeta y mi teléfono y correo y contraseña

I had a problem with my manual card and with my account on my phone, I lost all my information and I could not access my account since I had a payment emergency in which my card was declined, I called customer service and they do not have personnel who speak Spanish Now I don't know if my money was lost because they canceled my card. I'm very upset because I made 20 calls to customer service and no one can help me.

They have to have staff that speaks Spanish. I hope that my card that they were supposed to replace me with arrives at my new address and Please bring the money they sent me, I can't be losing my money that costs me so much.

Eustorgio C
To find out where is my card?

I been asking to see where my card is and I didnt get a response back so I had to keep on asking and asking and asking. And still asking to find out where is my card

John O Vyt
Loss of mobile check deposit
stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating

In April 2024, I deposited a check from a company that had not received authorization to issue the check using mobile check deposit. I tried calling Chime to advise them of the situation, but was told it was in process and could not be stopped.

The check was returned. However, my account was never near zero at any time. This was the only returned check I have had with Chime, and I have been a direct deposit account holder for more than three years. Now, the mobile check deposit feature is disabled on my account.

The customer service personnel have told me this is a system-generated restriction put on my account.

They suggest going to the nearest bank and asking them to cash the check, then depositing the cash at Walgreens. I have been to four banks and they refuse to cash a check unless I have an account with them.

How Good is Chime's Customer Service?

Vertis Onu
Vertis Onu
Feels Disappointed | Jun 09, 2024

Still have not spoken to anyone on phone hanging up on me and still have not received my deposit of 600.00 from Brandon Britt that i transfer deposit onto my wellfargo account

Ramone Vrw

Good customer service

Haifa Mvd
Haifa Mvd
Feels Disappointed | May 15, 2024

I will never let a love one join chime

Robert B Omd
Robert B Omd
Feels Disappointed | May 09, 2024

Your company over all is not taking care of its customers, I've had the security of my account breached 3 times in a yr an a half, I suppose my name is up on the hit list, I've replaced card after card. An still get hacked. The last round was last week the 2nd n 3rd of May, my entire accounts drained of all but 400 dollars in cities I've never been in an having to argue n reopen n reopen this claim. Of over 3,000.00 dollars n still not satisfied as the legal side for both the customers n the chime co. Do something I need your help in re-instating my funds

Bruce Hlc
Bruce Hlc
Feels Disappointed | May 08, 2024

Not happy at all now 24 hours later and still no direct deposit due to an error on chimes side!!!!!

Summary of Chime Customer Service Calls

9% ISSUES
RESOLVED

Top Reasons of Customers Calls

Consumers Call the Most From

Why Do People Call Chime?

Account Question:

• “Can't access my account”
  • “See my balance”
  • “Hacker still trying to use my account”

Cards Question:

• “My card”
  • “Lost my card”
  • “New card”

Request for Information Question:

• “Trying to talk to her Asian because I don't know how to read that good they finish doing what I need to do”
  • “Can I open account deposit check be available”
  • “I i don't remember log in information Fly me”

Payments and Charges Question:

• “My deposit still isn't in my damn bank I don't know how I'm going to get the *** work tomorrow and I'm frustrated”
  • “I was using a fee free ATM and they charged me a fee”
  • “Make sure I enrolled in direct deposit”

Activation/ Cancellation Question:

• “Activate my card”
  • “To activate my card”
  • “I can't activate my card”

Shipping and Delivery Question:

• “No e recibido la tarjeta del banco”
  • “I didn't get my 100 dollars”
  • “I have not received my last check from my last job”

Return/ Replace Question:

• “Change my Email and password”
  • “I want to change my chime account from my table to my phone”
  • “Having trouble and can't change my personal information on my chime banking app”

Product/ Service Question:

• “Wanting to set about having an insurance check deposited on my card”
  • “To. Check. Auto. With. Draw.”
  • “Can't withdraw”

Refund Question:

• “To see if the refund went back in my account”
  • “To get my money back from chime”
  • “Havent received my refund”

Staff Question:

• “Customer service”
  • “Would like to talk to customer service”
  • “Customer service phone”

Employment Question:

• “I usually get paid wensday tomorrow is a holiday why' I don't have my check into my account today”
  • “Whenare we going to get payed this month usely get paid on the 29th”
  • “I suppose to get paid two days early and have not in a while why not”

Website/ Application Question:

• “My pan that I have on the website and that I set for my card does not work when I use my card. Can you please tell me why that I cannot use this pin for my card but I use the pin to access the website”
  • “Application”
  • “App”

Other Question:

• “I can't get my *** money”
  • “I need to dispute some money”
  • “To correct a mistake”

1.7
Venmo
4472 reviews
2.1
Do you have something to say about Chime? What happened? What can we help you with?
Submit review Don't show this popup